Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Have To Share This Sweet Deal!

Bear with me, this could get lengthy!

So, May is National Scrapbooking Month, and as a scrapbooker, it's an absolute favorite! At Close To My Heart, we love May and scrapbooking and have we got a deal for you! This month, if you sign up to be a Consultant, this is what you'll get:

  •  50% off the price of your introductory Consultant Kit! That makes your choose-your-own kit only $64.50 (+tax, s&h)! The kit has several options to choose from to create your perfect mix, and you get to choose any three, totalling over $300 in CTMH products!

  • Also, this month only, you'll get our beautiful National Scrapbboking Month EXCLUSIVE You & Me kit, for FREE! The kit is a $34.95 value!

  • Also this month, you can get this cute stamp set FREE, from me!




  • You get 22% off anything you purchase for yourself from CTMH through September 15, whether you sell or not! Hobbyists are welcome!
  • If you make a Straight To The Top goal of $300 in your first month, you earn $25 in product credit! If you continue that fantastic trend, and make the Straight To The Top goal of $1200 in sales in 90 days, you earn an ADDITIONAL $75 in product credit!

This is a wonderful opportunity. Close To My Heart will make scrapbooking faster, easier and simpler for you, whatever your level of commitment. Ask me how!

Visit me at My Close To My Heart Website for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment